Monday, August 1, 2011

Pinch and Punch

Its 1 August and somehow we all forgot pinch and punch for the first of the month until about 8am. My family, including the extended family, have played this game ever since I can remember. When my brothers and I left home we still played using the phone. Text messages and emails complicated the game. We got married and now the spouses play hard. In fact my sister in law does most of the winning. Getting up to babies early in the morning has its advantages. Mums is a close rival. This tradition was continued when we lived interstate. Even overseas holiday desintation have been fair game.

It has been 80 games of pinch and punch since I started this PhD. How many more to go...   

1 comment:

RobynLouise said...

What a fun way to keep in touch with distant siblings/rellies. Lol, all grown up and still 'playing' games together - you guys must have a great family.
Cheers,
Robyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...