Sunday, February 13, 2011

Back to the books

Holiday is over. Tomorrow I'm signing up as a full-time student. No more part-time as the kids are all in school. Of course my first day back will involve one kid still being at home due to some ongoing medical stuff. But hey I'll use the day to get organised, dust my office, fill in the never ending paperwork and find those books.

2011 this is the year to finish.

Must focus on the Mummy mantra

Family, self-care, thesis, friends

Source: Jorge Cham (2010) PhD Comics

I'm so looking forward to completing this PhD. Shame there is buckets of work to do.


Source: Nataliedee (2009) Sharing Machine

Time to focus on the little buckets which when combined will eventually create the big almighty PhD bucket...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...