Friday, November 18, 2011

Blue Wren tapping

Tap tap tap. Last week I though it was a possum trying to get into the roof. I hoped it wasn't rats in the cupboard. Turns out a cute,  little Blue Wren has decided that our window is actually a threatening male Blue Wren trying to take over his turf. So tap tap tap he keeps trying to fight his reflection in the window. He's impossible to photograph as he runs away every time I get close. I captured this photo below. Arrgh -  the Blue Wren - another pleasant distraction from writing my thesis.  




On My Mind: A Friday home photo initiative of Down To Earth. Rhonda’s blog is worth a follow, it’s full of great home and garden tips

1 comment:

Jenny said...

At least he's a cute distraction! Best of luck on your thesis. {Visiting from Down to Earth}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...